Whey Protein Supplements
Showing all 6 results
Whey Protein Powder$31.95 – $53.00 View Product
Whey Isolate Elite Series$49.00 View Product
Whey Protein Isolate Powder$38.75 View Product
Casolate$33.95 – $63.95 View Product
Genetibulk$51.95 View Product
Unflavored Whey Protein Isolate Powder$33.00 View Product
What Are Whey Protein Supplements?
Protein is one of three macronutrients, which are protein, fats, and carbohydrates. Their purpose is to provide energy, and simply put, our bodies cannot survive without these macronutrients. Protein is a key nutrient, commonly found in meat and nuts, that is essential to building muscle mass. Anyone who hopes to develop a decent amount of muscle mass must digest a solid amount of protein – and that is why whey protein supplements are essential.
If you are looking for the best in whey protein supplements to help you achieve your goals, shop our vast selection of high-quality protein supplements today. You can also contact us at 866-276-7877 or via our online contact form to learn more about our muscle building supplements.
The Benefits of Whey Protein Supplements
Considering that protein is an essential building block of muscle, it is easy to see why protein supplements are the #1 most purchased and used supplement. Here are a few benefits of taking whey protein supplements.
- Muscle Recovery and Growth – The single most important reason for digesting protein is to provide fuel for your muscles. If you have ever experienced an intense workout, you probably noticed that your muscles were excruciatingly sore in the following days. The reason for this is that your muscles were torn and broken down during the workout. When your muscles are sore, an adequate amount of whey protein supplements allows them to rebuild bigger and stronger than before.
- Fast Digestion – This benefits is why protein supplements are considered essential as part of a post-workout routine. After working out, if you were to eat a meal, the food would take a significant amount of time to be digested while your muscles are begging for protein. With whey protein supplements, your body is able to effectively digest the protein within 30 minutes – Less than any meal!
- Meal Replacement – If you are an on-the-go type of person, never before has there been a more effective way to ingest your daily amount of protein. Genetidyne’s whey protein supplements help you get a healthy dose of protein quickly minus the undesirable stuff that comes from a steady diet of fast food.
Our Whey Protein Supplements
Here at Genetidyne, we have a great inventory of some of the best protein supplements on the market. This includes the following options:
- Whey Protein Powder – Whey protein is considered a complete protein and contains all 9 essential amino acids while being low in lactose content.
- Whey Protein Isolate Powder – The primary difference between traditional whey and whey isolate is the amount of protein, lactose, and fat. With isolate you pay a little extra to get a better quality whey protein supplement. This means more protein and less fat, which is good for lean muscle growth.
- Casolate Casein Protein Powder – An extraordinary combination of Whey Protein Concentrate, Micellar Casein, and Whey Protein Isolate.
- Genetibulk Mass Building Supplement – This whey protein supplement is specifically designed for those trying to gain muscle size and strength. Genetibulk offers a product that gives you everything you need to bulk up.
Learn More About Our Whey Protein Supplements
Genetidyne is committed to delivering its customers the highest quality and most trustworthy products for an affordable price. Check out our products online to see our selection of whey protein supplements. You can also contact us today to learn more about our whey protein supplements and our other muscle building supplements from one of our friendly, knowledgeable representatives.